- Annual Estacada Downtown cleanup up day helps businesses sparkle.
- Planning the 2016 Annual Estacada Winter Artisan Show and Sale.
- Co-Sponsoring Estacada – Detroit Cascading Rivers Scenic Bikeway. Cycling is great for bringing tourism dollars to downtown.
- Final Phase of Construction on a Cycling Plaza in downtown Estacada:
$37,800$45,000 in grants raised to date.
- Updating and expanding the available downtown business property and building inventory to help bring in new investments.
- Updating print materials used for marketing Estacada to prospective businesses and tourists.
- Collaborating with the City of Estacada on developing a Strategic Plan for Economic Development.
- Facilitated the Broadway Streetscape project’s outreach committee.
- Finished Downtown Facade Improvement Project: more than $75,000 in improvements by granting $40,000.
- Hired full time Main Street Manager/Economic Development Manager in November of 2013.
- Studied feasibility of developing a park and ride lot to entice cyclist to town.
- Created the Ca$h Mob Project to support shopping local.
- Worked on Estacada – Detroit Scenic Bikeway. Cycling is great for bringing in tourism dollars.
- Working with a location scout for a new TV series filming in Clackamas County.
Historic plaques on buildings around town.
Purchased benches from NW Technologies and had City install them around downtown.
Created metal highway signs pinpointing downtown businesses.
Created Historic District street sign toppers in downtown area.
Holiday Lighting Festival and downtown lighting contest.
Created and printed running and cycling maps to bring tourist to the area.
Initiated The Best Dam Run a local annual run now put on by Oregon Road Runner Club.
- Created and printed “Power the Best Dam City Shop Estacada” stickers and window clings.